Predict developments within the next 25 years for each of the areas listed below.
2. Information technology
6. Food production
7. Transplant surgery
9. Control of disease
10. Genetic engineering
Post your views below!
All of the following statements are true except one. Which statement is false
- The word “robot” was invented by Karel Capek, a Czechoslovakian playwright, in 1921.
• Geostationary communications satellites were first proposed by science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke in 1945.
• Author Philip K. Dick included the first computer touch screens in his short story “Minority Report” in 1956.
• Flip phones were inspired by the Gene Roddenberry TV series Star Trek.
• After reading about an Invisibility Cloak in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, Department of Defense researchers developed invisibility uniforms for the United States Army.
Add your future prediction HERE