The differences in culture include:
- Special Dates
With your classmates think about ways in which one culture can be different to another?
Imagine that suddenly every family in the world becomes like your family!
- Which foods would stop being produced/sold in the world?
- Which buildings would be opened up/ closed down in the world?
- Which types of clothing would be popular/disappear in the world?
- Which jobs would be affected?
- What would happen to the world’s sporting events?
- What would the education system be like?
- What would everyone in the world be like?
- What would happen to the world’s media?
- Which issues would governments focus on in the world?
- How would people in the world spend their leisure time?
Post 10 definitions of words that you had to find out in order to talk about this. For example:
- Guava (Pakistani Fruit): any of several tropical American shrubs or small trees (genus Psidium) of the myrtle family; especially : a shrubby tree (P. guajava) widely cultivated for its sweet acid yellow or pink fruit: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Zori (Japanese clothing): a flat thonged sandal usually made of straw, cloth, leather, or rubber. Merrian-Webster Dictionary
- Foundation Degree (UK educational system): Foundation degrees are intended to give a basic knowledge in a subject to enable the holder to go on to employment or further study in that field. They are normally offered by universities and further education colleges working in partnership. Wikipedia